Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 7. november 2011

Falling behind

So I'm like way behind on blogging. So much happening right now......... Paperwork for Thailand, finishing my obligatory assignment, studying, preparing for my exam in december and also having a LIFE which I wanna spend with my little family. 

BUT big things have happened!

BIG BANG WON AN EMA AWARD FOR BEST WORLDWIDE ACT.
AND they (and the VIPS) won for most tweets ^-^

I actually cried because I am a true VIP and have been following them since Lies came out until present!
And they have been through so much recently so it was so good seeing ALL FIVE of them together. 
Also loving that they were only 2 hours by plane away from me......*insert creepy stalker girl right here*


Enjoy!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar