Søk i denne bloggen

søndag 5. juni 2011

Inspo: Wedding

Summer is the favorite season for weddings.
After watching Hangover Part II I'm even moore determined to have a beach/ hilltop wedding overseeing the sea. I'm still young but Hubby and I have been together a long time and it doesn't hurt to plan ahead?? :D
What I know:
~ Wedding in june/july in a warm country(Thailand)
 ~ Not a church wedding since both of us do not belive in God
~ LOTS of flowers everywhere, and thats more inexpensive in Thailand
~ Both of us have family in Thailand
~ Honeymoon on a island
~ We only want a few people each. The nearest family and friends. And we know they would come all the way for the big occasion.
~ Going to have a tower of cupcakes nomnom haha


 THIS PICTURE IS PURE HEAVEN! This is what I WANT





1 kommentar: