Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 29. november 2010

Sweaty exam reading at uni!

Hey cuties!


My internet usb thing came in the mail a few days ago, but the I'm still waiting on the simcard. Like wtf. Don't send the thing before the simcard stupid internetcompany -.- They are just teasing me... Bu

Well my next exam is this friday, and I'm hosting a "movein" and exam party at my Hubby and I new apartment. Soo in the meanwhile I'm studing as crazy or... jea.

I've just gotten glasses! And I love them, now I have perfect vision. But only with the glasses on, rest of the day my eyes are like shit :(

Sweating on UNIIIII



But em I was thinking of buying a very expensive christmasgift to myself this year :D! Either a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 or 25 BAG OR Chanel High Rain Boots - since I live in the most rainy part of Norway and it sucks here.



OMG its so pretty and iconic. Gah. If will be so pretty like on my arm <3>




RAINBOOTS :D! Pretty on my feet, keeping me dry and cute at the same time. Nomnom Chanel
But em back to reading! GOGOGO

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar